Senior Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon, Chairman and Managing Director of Germanten Hospitals is honored with champions of change award by Hon’ble 14th President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind on 26 Feb 2023 at Vignan Bhavan New Delhi in the presence of Hon’ble Justice KG Balakrishnan (Former Chief Justice of India & Former Chairman NHRC India), Hon’ble Justice Gyan Sudha Misra (Former Judge Indian Supreme Court), Shri Nandan Jha (Chairman IFIE), Smt.Savita Kovind Ji (Former First Lady of India),
Shri Vijay Sampla (Chairman National Commission, Scheduled Castes), Shri Dayakar Ratakonda (Former Indian Ambassador)
This Award is selected by eminent jury, headed by Hon’ble Justice K G Balakrishnan (Former Chief Justice of India & Former Chairman NHRC India) and Hon’ble Justice Gyan Sudha Misra (Former Judge, Supreme Court of India). Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan is honored with Champions of Change Award for his exemplary work done in the field of Healthcare for the Society.
Other Co-awardees include Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Hon”ble Minister of Jal Shakti Govt of India.
- Lakshmi Sahgal, Padma Vibhushan, Revolutionary of Indian Independence Movement (Social Welfare, Posthumous)
- Shri Ramdhari Singh Dinkar, Padma Bhushan, Indian Hindi Poet(Culture, Posthumous)
- Pandit Chhannulal Mishra, Padma Vibhushan, Indian Classical Singer(Culture)
- Subhedar Major Sanjay Kumar, Param Vir Chakra (National Security)
- Shri Nripendra Mishra, Padma Bhushan, Former Principal Secretary to Hon’ble PM of India (Social Welfare)
- Shri Abhinav Bindra, Olympic Gold Medalist, Indian Sports Shooter (Sports)
- Juhi Chawla, Indian Film Actress (Culture)
- Shree R.Madhavan, Indian Film Actor (Culture)
- Shri Ashok Kumar Pradhan, Former Union Minister, Govt of India (Social Welfare)
- J Sundeep Aanand, Visionary, Educationist Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan was honored with champions of change award for his exemplary work done in the field of Healthcare for the Society and his contribution to Society through his medical career and social work which have impacted countless lives in need.
Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan thanked Hon’ble 14th President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind, Honb’le Justice KG Balakrishnan Former Chief Justice of India & Former Chairman NHRC India), Hon’ble Justice Gyan Sudha Misra (Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, Shri Nandan Jha Ji Chairman IFIE and the entire distinguished jury members for giving him this prestigious award. he said he considers it a great honor and like to dedicate this award to all the doctors who have been front-line warriors in the fight against coronavirus.
He said he is happy to make his Telanagana State Proud with this Award. He also thanked his Parents, his patients, Germanten Hospital Staff and well-wishers who always supported him.
“I am very Happy and Honored to recieve this Prestigious Award and it increases my responsibility towards society and my patients”
For more details, visit: https://www.germantenhospitals.com/